jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Noemí and Vanesa's video





My composition:


Hello,

My name is Vanesa I'm twenty-three years old and I was born in Ibiza. I live in a small village, Sant Miquel de Balansat. I'm still living with my parents and my younger sister, who is sixteen.

Now I'm going to University because I'm studying to become a teacher. Next year I will have finished! I hope... In the future I would like to work in a school, but I know that it's very difficult at the moment. First I will try to find a job, because I need to earn some money to buy a car, move with my boyfriend... A lot of things!

I'm very happy because all my friends, who were living in Barcelona, are in Ibiza this year, and I go with them very often. We like going to have a coffe, lunch or dinner...And that is a story of my life. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario